Starter battery;starter battery;SLI (starting lighting and ignition) battery;SLIG (starting,lighting,ignition and generating) battery
Properties: jump starters is a lithium-ion battery/lead-acid battery/nickel-metal hydride battery and nickel-cadmium battery specially used for starting, lighting, ignition (abbreviated as SLI) and power supply (usually abbreviated as SLIG after the 1980s) of vehicles, ships and aircrafts . Generally refers to the automobile battery (automobile battery), or called the car starter battery. Most of them are rated batteries with a rated capacity C of about 36-210A·h, forming a series with a specific energy of 35-45W·h/kg (according to the 20h discharge rate energy meter). It can discharge at several times the discharge rate of C.
In recent years, jump starters/starting batteries have been continuously improved and improved. Compared with traditional batteries, the capacity of the new starting batteries can work at an ambient temperature of -30℃~+60℃, and it also has fast charging, The advantages of high current discharge, low internal resistance, and ultra-long life with a cycle life of more than 100,000 times.
Summary of the characteristics of the new start-up battery:
1. Ultra-fast charging: charging for 10 seconds to 10 minutes can reach more than 95% of its rated capacity;
2. Ultra-high current discharge: high current discharge capacity, high energy conversion efficiency, low process loss, high current energy cycle efficiency ≥90%;
3. Ultra-low internal resistance;
4. Ultra-wide temperature resistance: good ultra-low temperature characteristics, wide temperature range -40℃～+70℃;
5. Ultra-long life: The number of deep charge and discharge cycles can reach 1 to 500,000 times, without "memory effect".